Part of a vibrant community usually entails resources that help educate, heal, provide for, and feed the local residents. Byron Center is no exception.
Here are some community resources.
- Buist Community Assistance Center provides a food pantry and clothing to local residents in need.
- Byron Township Recreation Center offers community events, classes ranging from ballet to basketball to yoga, sports leagues, and fitness center with paid membership.
- Farmer’s Market is on the lawn of Pathway church right in downtown Byron Center that hosts vendors every Saturday May-October.
- KDL Byron Center Library is host to one of the libraries in the Kent District Library System. This location features a large play room for young children, private study rooms, and all the typical library resources.
- Community Pool located at Byron Center High School offers swim teams, water aerobics, and fun family recreation.
For other features of the Byron Center Community Spotlight: